Have top Realtors tell you about the best homes for sale.
Think about how you would talk with a friend about the home you want to buy.
What would you tell them? The obvious ones to start would be the number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
Then start really telling them what you want:
- What areas of town you are interested in?
- Specific housing developments?
- What kind of house – single or multi story?
- What design do you like – Ranch, Tudor, Modern, Classic, Formal?
- How much do you value a mountain view, an ocean view, a panoramic city view?
- What features you want?
- What’s the most important thing?
- Why are you moving?
- What don’t you want?
- What roads should be nearby?
- What schools?
- Places of worship?
- Office buildings?
- Shopping centers?
- What kind of finish on the house – Brick, stucco, wood, or another material?
- Is energy efficiency important, do you want solar already installed?
- Should it have a pool, bonus room, basement, or a large garage, are they must have items, or nice to have amenities?
- There are hundreds of items which make a house the right home. The more detailed you are in describing it, the more likely you are to find a pocket listing through HomeQT.
The best part is with HomeQT there is no limit to the amount of information you can give about what your perfect home. The more the better.
So, start describing your home in natural language (how you would speak with a friend), and get ready to be amazed at how many pocket listings there are that you had no idea were for sale.